1) Attend monthly MYA General Meeting on the 2nd Thursday of each month, or have an alternate attend.
2) Program Directors are automatically members of the MYA Budget Committee.
3) Provide and deliver program approved monthly meeting minutes to the MYA Executive Board Secretary.
4) Provide and deliver current program board listings with names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses and board positions to the MYA Executive Secretary.
5) Insure that the treasurer’s report is provided to the MYA Executive Board Treasurer by the 20th of each month.
6) Insure that the MYA Executive Board Treasurer is provided w/completed Accrual Questionnaire and list of Incumbent Funds as of July 31st annually.
7) Provide insurance certificate for both medical and liability prior to season tryouts to MYA Executive Board Members at Large.
8) Inventory for Program dated as June 1st to MYA Members at Large by the 2nd week of June annually.
9) All fundraising information goes to MYA Members at Large.
10) Furnish MYA Assistant Secretary a complete list of participants prior to program’s season start.
11) All registration information to MYA Executive Board Assistant Secretary.
12) No fields or gyms are to be used until released by the Executive Board.
13) Budget delivered to MYA Executive Board and Budget Committee on or prior to June 8th annually via email.
14) Coaches are required to recognize that conflicts exist and support the primary season.
Program Registrations and Recruiting Sponsorships dates, no sooner than:
Baseball: spring January 1st
Softball: spring January 1st
Lacrosse: spring January 1st
Soccer: fall April 1st
Football/Cheer: fall April 1st
Basketball: winter September 1st
Wrestling: winter September 1st
Baseball: fall August 1st
Softball: fall August 1st
Lacrosse: winter November 1st
Soccer: spring March 1st
Football/Cheer: winter November 1st
Basketball: --- ---
Wrestling: --- ---