MYA Executive Board Meeting Minutes
President- Brian Harris
Meeting called to order at 7:00
Approved May meeting minutes-motion made by D. Tevepaugh, seconded by S. Locasto.
Discussion of MYA 50 anniversary & best way to celebrate it.
Secretary and Asst. secretary, and member-at-large positions are still open.
Request to send approved program meeting minutes to senior advisor, Karen H.
Reminder that budgets for 2019-2020 are due 8/15.
Treasurer- Holly Golden
Discussed the possibility of hiring a new auditor.
Discussed protocol for use of debt cards including the need for two signatures.
Reviewed program transactions noting that Baseball, Football, Lacrosse, and Softball each missing several months.
2019-2020 budgets due by 8/15/18 for review
Vice President- Rick Greenier
Asked for fall gym requests.
Discussed program maintenance needs including;
Soccer- request for irrigation to be turned on at Bishop.
-noted parking issues at Elbit fields.
-request grub control for fields.
LAX- requested repair of door lock on Bishop Field shed.
Baseball-requested general repair at Bise concession building.
Member at Large- Rick Greenier
P&R committee meeting update -nothing to report.
Review of program insurance certificates and inventories.
Arbitrator & Officials Liaison- Bob Shagoury (absent)
No new updates
- Wrestling- will work with MMS & MHS wrestling programs, annual winter tournament scheduled for Feb 17, 2019
- Basketball- elections June 17, scoreboards to be updated at MUES & MES.
- Lacrosse-new Director Jill Mitchell!
- Girls Softball- absent
- Baseball- spring season concluding, tournament teams beginning, chalk & paint needed at Bise field for Skeffington tournament.
- Soccer- all board positions filled, Fall registration begins July 1, has purchased solar light for sheds, has purchased new goals to comply with new NH regulations.
- Football/Cheer- reports expected teams including four Cheerleading, four Football and one Flag Football.
Motion made to adjourn at 9:10 by D. Tevepaugh, seconded by R. Greenier
In Attendance: Dan Tevepaugh, Holly Golden, Brian Harris, Scott Locasto, Rick Greenier, Jill Mitchell, Tina Mendell, John Calabro, Karen Halvatzes, and Jess Griffin.