MYA Executive Board Meeting Minutes
President- Brian Harris
Meeting called to order at 7:00
Approved April meeting minutes-motion made by R. Greenier, seconded by B. Gallagher.
Discussion of attendance at E.B. meetings
Secretary and Asst. secretary, and member-at-large positions are still open.
Request to send approved program meeting minutes to senior advisor, Karen H.
Treasurer- Holly Golden
SANTANDER ACCOUNT CLOSED!!!
Informed programs that debt cards will be discontinued in near future.
Request monthly backups from each program. (due to town 10/1/18
Recap of meeting with town controller Paul Micali
2019-2020 budgets due by 8/15/18 for review
Vice President- Rick Greenier and Brian Harris sharing duties
Discussed program needs including;
Soccer- road grading at Elbit and fence at Twardosky.
LAX-check on bi-weekly mowing, garbage cans at Reeds and Bishops.
Baseball-needs paint, repaint replace decking, spray for bees at Bise, needs bleachers at Amtech.
Member at Large- Rick Greenier
P&R committee meeting update reports that Matt Casparius willing to help with maint. Of Bise building.
Requested insurance certificates and inventories.
Arbitrator & Officials Liaison- Bob Shagoury (absent)
No new updates
- Wrestling- positions filled, preparing for upcoming season.
- Basketball- elections in June.
- Lacrosse-program currently on positive track.
- Girls Softball- reported opening day May 12.
- Baseball- 365 players! In need of coaches, Skeffington Tournament scheduled for June 24-31.
- Soccer- travel tryouts June 11 & June 18, 14 teams registered for Amherst, NH tourney, Bylaw change approved unanimously, new trainer Tom Bellen hopes to build a new foundation for upcoming players.
- Football/Cheer- Registration is open with positive enrollment so far.
New Business-motion by S. Locasto to approve appointment of R. Greenier as new Vice -President.
Motion made to adjourn at 8:52 by D. Tevepaugh, seconded by B. Gallagher
In Attendance: Dan Tevepaugh, Holly Golden, Brian Harris, Scott Locasto, Rick Greenier, Bailey Gallagher, Heather Meehan, John Doubleday.